This tuition special has ended. Please see the course page for the current tuition.
Key Realty School will provide discounted tuitions on select educational programs for students who elect to enroll in said courses through the school website between November 24th and November 28th. Students must enroll online and the tuition payment must be paid through the online payment system. Changes can be made to the payee profile after submission of payment if needed. Enrollment and payment can be gifted or forwarded to another party as directed by the person making the payment so long as said transfer of tuition occurs within 30 calendar days of enrollment. Offers are not retroactive nor can any offer be extended or combined with any other offer. No offer is redeemable for cash. Once enrolled, any course paid for during this promotional period must be finished with 2 years from the enrollment date. This offer does apply to previously enrolled packages wherein the course can be upgraded. Any enrollment completed during the Black Friday promotion is independent from any other previous enrollment.
Black Friday Policies –
i. Policies pertaining to courses enrolled using the Black Friday weekend tuition specials
- Enrolling students are still required to abide by all traditional school policies noted within the standard 2021 school policies guide.
- Enrolling students are also subject to the following additional modified terms and conditions.
- Classroom courses: All course work must be completed within 12 months of the enrollment date.
- Online courses: All course work must be completed within 6 months of the enrollment date.
- Not all courses have a discounted tuition. Discounts are specific to certain courses and packages only and my range from 20 to 50% depending on the package.
ii. Validation and conditions – Except for Nevada Real Estate Continuing education wherein the student is afforded 2 years to complete the education.
- Students who have enrolled in a similar program are not able to withdraw and re-enroll as these tuition rates are only applicable to students enrolling during the specific four day period. No upgrades can be made from online or home study packages wherein the fee can be prorated based on Black Friday pricing.
- Students who have enrolled in a course at standard tuition rates between November 1 and November 23 wherein the course enrolled was a classroom course and the specific start date for the course has not yet started, may request a refund for the difference in amount between the tuition paid and the Black Friday pricing displayed for the same course. Said request must be done in writing and additional terms may apply.
- Students must enroll online through the online enrollment system to be afforded the specific four day tuition rates.
- Any representation of lowest tuition may imply lowest tuition to date for the year or lowest tuition to be posted to date.
- These offers cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
- Defined date range of Black Friday Weekend Sale is November 24th 2021 to November 28th 2021 at 1159PM EST / 859PM Pacific Time.
- Course materials for classroom courses are not shipped unless specific arrangements are made with the admissions office. (An additional shipping fee will be required)
- Though new products and services may become available in 2022, students enrolling at these discounted tuitions will not be automatically afforded with said new resources. Add on options will be available.
- All other policies within the school catalog are applicable. Click here to review the school catalog of policies and procedures.