18 Credit Broker Qualifying Package
Students seeking to obtain their Nevada broker license can take both required or elective qualifying courses for the number of credits enrolled. The package includes course materials for study at home and online.
This package includes 6 broker qualifying courses supplying 18 credits. The courses are completed through home study and online review. The student completes the course through online course certificate examinations. Once the tuition is paid, the student will be send online access to the courses. The student will be sent the physical books via UPS.
- Broker Management – 3 Credit Requirement
- Broker Appraisal – 3 Credit Requirement
- Real Estate Economics – 3 Credit Elective
- Real Estate Escrow – 3 Credit Elective
- Finance – 3 Credit Elective
- Property Management – 3 Credit Elective
Includes physical materials