This course is offered by home study only and designed so you can complete it at your own pace.
- You must keep the course for at least 6 days as the state of Nevada only allows you to study a maximum of 8 hours per day. Students are provided with a course textbook and review material. The student is required to test through the school website or in-person to obtain the course completion certificate. The student must score a 75% or better on the school certificate/completion test to receive the course certificate of education.
This is a required course by the State of Nevada but can be waived through 2 years of full-time experience.
- This requirement can be waived if you currently hold an active Broker’s license in another state, or you can prove you have been a full-time real estate agent for 2 years with a current broker license, or you have taken a similar course, you may use your experience in lieu of taking this course.
This comprehensive course covers such topics as:
- The Appraisal Profession
- The Real Estate Marketplace
- The Appraisal Process
- Building Construction and the Environment
- Data Collection
- Site Valuation
- Cost Approach
- Reproduction/Replacement Cost
- The Sales Comparison Approach
- The Income Capitalization Approach
- Direct and Yield Capitalization
- Reconciliation and the Appraisal Report
- Appraising Partial Interests
Includes physical materials