Key Realty School provides Nevada Association Management continuing education through specific modules within the scheduled 60 hour pre licensing course. Specific tracks are noted as “CE Eligible.” These tracks can be taken as continuing education hours toward renewal requirements of the Nevada Community Association Management license.
See the Association Management course calendar for course offerings (Tracks noted as CE eligible can be taken toward the Association Management Continuing Education Requirement)
Association Managers must complete a minimum of 18 hours of approved courses every 2 years.
The following is a list of future Association Management CE courses offered by Key Realty School:
- Track #5 – NAC 116 and NAC 116A Full Overview *Eligible for Law credit
- Track #6 – Other State of Nevada Statutes *Eligible for Law credit
- Track #8 – Federal Laws and the US Constitution and the HOA *Eligible for Law credit
- Track #11 – Board Meetings, Members Meetings & Elections *Eligible for Law credit
- Track #12 – Enforcement *Eligible for Law credit
- Track #13 – ADR – Mediation in the CIC
- Track #14 – Financial Issues in the CIC
- Track #15 – Budget and Reserves in the CIC
- Track #16 – Budget and Reserves in the CIC
- Track #17 – Insurance & Risk Management in the CIC
- Track #18 – Transition from developer
- Track #19 – Re-sales & Disclosures
See the Association Management course calendar for course locations (Click on the specific track to view details such as location and availability information)
The tuition rate is $20 per 3 hour Association Management course.
Once the tuition is paid, the student will be sent the access point for the student dashboard. The student dashboard allows the student to officially reserve the date and be placed on the student roster.
Students who enroll in multiple tracks may toggle between the enrollments / tracks by using the profile option in the upper right of their assigned student account.