Discover Lucrative Career Opportunities through our Real Estate School in Nevada
Build a successful career in real estate where you call the shots. Turn to Key Realty School for everything you need. The process of taking courses and studying for exams can feel daunting, but we make it simple. Our real estate school in Nevada offers you a streamlined approach combined with flexible learning options, including classroom, home study, and online real estate courses. Explore these options today, and let’s get started!
Online and In-Person Real Estate Courses
Depend on Key Realty School for Nevada licensing and out-of-state class options. For more than 30 years, we have provided real estate-related education to more than 50,000 students and offer tuition installment plans for several courses. Whether you prefer a classroom setting, online-only learning, home study, or want to combine all three, our real estate school has the options, flexibility, and experience you need to help you succeed. Some of our real estate classes include:
- Pre Licensing
- Broker Licensing
- Courses for Out of State Licensees
- Pre Licensing Course in Agency and Contracts
- Post Licensing
- Real Estate Continuing Education
- Common Q&A
- Real Estate License Exam Test Prep Options
- Commercial Real Estate Continuing Education
- Manufactured Housing
- Home Inspection
- Recent changes to Nevada Legislation and Course Content Updates
- Practical Training Seminars
We provide all the necessary coursework along with Nevada real estate license test prep, final review, and training seminar options. You have access to guidance throughout every step of the process. Our goal is to ensure that you join the realm of real estate feeling totally prepared.
Nevada Real Estate License Requirements
Anything worthwhile takes a bit of effort, and obtaining your real estate license is no exception. Instead of looking at these real estate license requirements in Nevada as hoops to jump through, view them as integral training to get yourself into the best shape possible. That way, you can start your career on the right foot.
To get your Nevada Real Estate License, you must:
- Be 18 or older
- Take 90 Hours of Required Education
- 45 hours of Real Estate Principles
- 45 hours of Real Estate Law, 18 of which are specific to Nevada law
- Complete a Fingerprint and Background Check
- Take and Pass the Nevada Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Exam
- Apply for your Nevada Real Estate Salesperson License
With Key Realty School on your side, along with a healthy amount of determination, you will sail through smoothly.
Real Estate Continuing Education Classes
You may already have your real estate license and wish to take on a new challenge. Consider becoming a mortgage broker. The requirements for how to become a mortgage broker in Nevada include the following:
- A broker must have a minimum 2 years of experience as a licensee
- 64 College Credits
- 15 Business related
- 6 in Real Estate Law
- 3 in Nevada Broker Management
- 3 in Nevada Broker Appraisal
- A Broker salesperson may use only college credits and the subsequent broker qualifying course work to satisfy the application requirements
It is worth noting that two years of full-time experience is equivalent to 16 college credits. Credits earned through experience can be used to waive any portion of the college credit requirement, except Nevada Broker Management.
Start Your Real Estate License Journey at Key Realty School
Regardless of where you are in the process, Key Realty is by your side. If you’re considering taking local real estate classes in Las Vegas, NV, check out where we’re located and view a virtual tour. If you have questions or would like to learn more, give us a call at (702) 313-7000, and we’ll be happy to help. Or, skip the phone call & enroll at our real estate school today!